Monday, October 18, 2010

18th October 2010

  • Today was the day we visited the Prophet’s grave inside the Nabawi Mosque.

  • The UTAS group had a meeting in the morning, after the Subuh prayers and breakfast.
    We left to the mosque as a group, wearing our yellow UTAS caps and went there. Besides the main aim of visiting the Prophet, it was also a group tour around the Nabawi mosque.

  • My father and I left the group halfway and made our own way inside the mosque, on the way to the Prophet’s resting place. The Raudhah area was completely crowded, I was unable to pray inside there, only manage to stand in a small place just offering prayers before I had to get out.
    The line in front of the Prophet’s grave was completely packed too, and everybody had to move forward swiftly as the Arabian police guarding there commanded everyone to do so.

  • After we visited Ben Dawood, the local supermarket in this country.

  • Later on after Zuhur, my parents and I went around the hotel area, and did some shopping. I ended up buying a new jubah and scarf.

No comments:

Post a Comment